Laravel JSON:API helps you easily implement JSON:API (opens new window) specification-compliant APIs to your Laravel applications.
Full details of the JSON:API specification can be found on their website (opens new window).
Laravel JSON:API provides all the capabilities you need to add JSON:API compliant APIs to your Laravel application. We have extensive support for the full specification, including:
- Content negotiation
- Fetching resources
- Fetching relationships
- Inclusion of related resources (compound documents)
- Sparse field sets
- Creating resources
- Updating resources
- Updating relationships
- Deleting resources
- Validation of:
- JSON:API documents for compliance with the specification; and
- Query parameters.
This includes full out-of-the box support for querying Eloquent resources, with features such as:
- Automatic eager loading when using JSON:API include paths
- Simple definition of filters and sort parameters
- Easy relationship end-points
- Pagination of resources.
And finally, we have an extensive range of test helpers: to make test driven development a breeze.
# Get Started
Get start by heading to the installation guide.
Or if you're new to JSON:API or want a great intro the Laravel JSON:API, then try our tutorial.